Looking for That's Loverly Photography? Link: thatsloverly.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby Shower – November 13

Bronce’s sister, Lauren, and sister-in-law, Melissa, were kind enough to interrupt their busy schedules to plan a beautiful baby shower for me. Bronce’s mom and Aunt Deborah were out of town when the shower took place a few weeks before (thrown by my mom and friends) and they were disappointed they couldn’t be a part of it.

Lauren and Melissa (with the help of Linda and Deborah) planned a Saturday afternoon event at the Apple Cake Tearoom, a charming location in West Knoxville. The guest list consisted mostly of Linda’s friends from church and some extended family.

RodgersBabyShower_0062

RodgersBabyShower_0063

We spent a few hours together catching up, laughing, and enjoying each others’ company in the upstairs party room. It was a sweet afternoon to be together.

  RodgersBabyShower_0031

This Noah’s Ark bank is adorable! I love it and it has a special place on the shelf above my glider. It’s engraved with an “R.”

RodgersBabyShower_0022RodgersBabyShower_0039 

Holding my neice, Nonavea.

  RodgersBabyShower_0064

Bronce’s cousin, Aubrey, his Aunt Donna, and Aubrey’s daughter Alicia.

RodgersBabyShower_0011

Lauren, Melissa, me and Aunt Deborah.

RodgersBabyShower_0067

Me and Mom.

RodgersBabyShower_0013

Me and Linda, my mother-in-law.

RodgersBabyShower_0017

Linda, me, Mamaw, and my mom, outside after the shower.

RodgersBabyShower_0069

Me with the thoughtful hostesses!

 RodgersBabyShower_0071

   RodgersBabyShower_0012

No comments: